SoS REALLY

is the most epic wepon to ever be creted

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Pathetic.

Yep...anybody and I mean ANYBODY can use it to get kills. It is the most starting weapon in the game. It doesn't matter if it only has 4 shots and a 4 second reload. If you are playing a respawn gametype, you get a replinishment in ammo after dying. If you are playing execution or warzone, you can easily kill all 5 of the other team since it is more than likely that one of your shots will kill multiple people.

I'd like to see how SOS users cope with not using it for a day. Most of them can't play the game without it.

Spelling is ' weapon ' and ' created '. And no I don't agree. Oh and thank you for posting yet another sawn off thread (sarcasm).

By most epic you mean easiest?

Haha, it's pretty awesome if you just want to go blow some people up.

However, at the same time, if others are using it it's easy kills for you. Throw a smoke around a corner and go gib 'em while they're cringed, or go close enough up to them to tempt them to shoot and roll back at the last second, causing them to waste a shot and then you can pop 'em while they're reloading/trying to get away.

It's really not a hard weapon to counter by any means. 

I still get shot mid-roll, and I play CTL so I use smoke to save them.

[quote user="W1LD SEVEN"]

Spelling is ' weapon ' and ' created '. And no I don't agree. Oh and thank you for posting yet another sawn off thread (sarcasm).

[/quote]

I spelled it wrong on purpose to see if i could get someone to correct me :)

Yes I'm sure you did. ;)