Sorta similar issue!!

I just purchased the season pass from Gamestop tonight. I redeemed the code however it only gave me $8.00. So now I go to try to purchase the season pass to download it. I am given two options: 1) use my credit card for a $19.99 purchase. 2) use my Microsoft account money which only has $8.00 (from my season pass code I redeemed). However, I cannot use my Microsoft account to purchase the season pass because it's grayed out. I do not have enough funds in my Microsoft account for the purchase. It'll allow me to use my credit card though. But how can this be? I purchased the season pass from Gamestop. I received a 25 character code. I used that code (redeemed it) and was given $8.00. The season pass costs $19.99. The redemption code didn't give me enough money in my Microsoft account to purchase the season pass to download it. Now that's bull... Do what do I do now? Cuz I am not spending another $20 to get another code that may or may not work. I spoke with a Microsoft Rep. (Chatted online) and was basically told that a communication just came across stating that the SP for Arkham Origins has issues. So basically it's not Microsoft but either Gamestop (issuing the wrong code) or it's the game publisher. Great!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello,

You'd now be the second person that has reported this issue, I suggest speaking with the game developer to find out exactly what's going on if you've already talked to Xbox Support. The amount you should have received should have been $19.99, not $8.00.

The publishers information in regards to this can be found here.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for the prompt reply and the publishers info.  I just read the other related thread about this and it's the same exact thing as experienced by Spookyrcon.  I will absolutely follow up with Warner Bros and update the thread.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.