Sort it out Rockstar!!

Can't believe we have waited all this time for online only for it to not work - and there are no announcement at all on the website.  The issue is clearly that the servers cant cope with the amount of people which is a joke as they must have been aware how popular it was going to be.  An announcement on the website to let people know what is going on would be nice!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

they tweeted there was "significantly higher number of players than we were anticipating at this point.".. REALLY??!! how could you not be prepared? you know how well the game sold, based on the ONLINE mode! and you had what 3 WEEKS to prepare for millions of players wanting to play ONLINE!?

I bet if we have about another 500 posts about it on here, it will probably be fixed!

500 posts and 14 more brand new threads

Really though, they warned everyone that there would be issues from the start, it was all over social club and their website itself, saying when online started up, that they knew there would be issues, to just bear with them.  I waited this long I can wait a little longer for some tweaking to make it worth playing online.