sorry to be blunt and crude but ...

how do i bang chicks for acheivments? i recently completed my first playthrough  and tried to romance morrigan but all icould do was kiss and flirt, i gave her the brush and the grimmoire and everyhthng. i did make a baby with her at the end but  did not get the achievment. and whats with the male romance cheevos...do you gotta be *** or be a female. how do i romance?!?!?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

You need to talk to them a lot, find out about their personal lives, each companion has a unique storyline and quest line. Using gifts you find on the go you can gain small amounts of friendship/respect points. Also each character has a unique gift that only they can receive, and means a lot to them. Pay attention to what they say, and depending on your actions some will love you and some will hate you. They more they like you the better bonuses they receive. Hope this helps.

You can romance Leliana & Zevran no matter what gender you pick. Morrigan and Alistair are strictly heterosexual romances. Having a kid with Morrigan does not imply you are in a relation with her, she will propose the dark ritual so long as you have not send her away.

Step to get to relationship status:

Morrigan

• Flirt
  • Flirt
  • Get kiss
  • Give gift
  • Flirt again
  • Inspect her tent (around 75% approval)
  • Boom...Achievement

Leliana

• Flirt
  • Give gift
  • Dont  flirt too much
  • Complete companion quest
  • Flirt
  • Go to bed  (around 80% approval)
  • Boom...Achievement

Alistair

• Talk
  • Flirt
  • Talk
  • Give Gift
  • Flirt
  • Flirt
  • Talk
  • Give Gift
  • Go to bed  (around 90% approval)
  • Boom...Achievement 

Zevran

• Flirt
  • Go to bed  (around 60% approval)
  • Boom...Achievement

wow..elves are so easy. lol. thanks for the tips ill try em out soon. also is there anyway to save zevran when you get ambushed by the crows? i tried like five times and he still died. had the same problem wihile completeing the boss fight in the tower of the magi trying to keep the mages alive..just cant do it.

To save Zevran you have to have his approval up above 70 percent (I believe) and you want to say the correct things. For instance when you are ambushed by the crows you want to say Zevran doesn't need the Crows any more. Make sure to have his friendship high, otherwise it's bye bye Zevran.

Actually, Morrigan is one of the easiest to get 'into her tent' with... with her approval rating needed to be around 51%. The following link will help out if you need more detail about how to boost the approval rating of the characters:

dragonage.wikia.com/.../Approval

However, for ease of getting the romance achievements, here's the links to the romance option characters:

Alistair

Leliana

Morrigan

Zevran

dragonage.wikia.com/.../Zevran_Arainai

With the info there, it'll be easy to get those achievements... just remember, Alistair is only available for female Wardens, Morrigan is only available for male Wardens, while Leliana and Zevran are available for both male and female Wardens.