Sorry there is an issue with your account problem.

Hi, "Sorry, there's an issue with your account. To fix this problem, visit https://account.live.com or choose a different payment method." I get that account when trying to purchase the $1 Xbox Live Gold for a month deal. I tried my payment method after checking funds two times.

It has also come to my attention that for BOTH THOSE TIMES which on my console said had failed, Microsoft still decided to charge me for those failed tries without my knowledge:

PENDING - MICROSOFT *BILLING BILL.MS.NET , 0208
LAST 4 CARD DIGITS XXXX $2.00  
08/02/2012   PENDING - MICROSOFT *BILLING BILL.MS.NET , 0208
LAST 4 CARD DIGITS XXXX

Is there any way to contact them so I can at least get what I paid for? I don't mind getting 1 month for  2 dollars lol.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks 

Also I use a different Xbox Live account on my Xbox 360. DarkAssassinVX isnt the account that was falsely charged.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Looks to me like it is your bank holding things up as the payment is in the 'pending' status. I'd give them a ring and tell them to allow that purchase to go through.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i tried getting the $2 a month deal it said the same thing but they havent takn my money, i checked with the bank there was nothing. can anyone help me?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Pocket Lizard! We're happy to help you out if you create your own thread in this forum detailing your issue, the error you receive and any steps you've already tried. Thank you in advance!

Sorry this didn't help.