sorry, i just need to vent.

my friends and family don't care about call of duty, so i will come here and vent.

last night was the first time i have ever been accused of modding. i dont mod, i can't stand what it does to the game and i wouldn't know how even if i wanted to.

so, last night i was playing on Berlin wall (one of my favorite levels) . i went 20-14, not the best score, but it was the highest on my team. on the other team was a clan of 15th prestige. as soon as we get in the lobby some guy starts in with " i know one thing i'm reporting sneaky pete". so i had to check my score, i thought to myself "i didn't do that good. if i was modding wouldn't i have had a better k/d. or maybe my team WOULD HAVE WON! i ignored them and played another match. this time i went 7-12, terrible score. again in the lobby same guy, " time to report sneaky pete".  so i left.... i guess these guys just report whoever kills them the most.

not worried, i'm not a modder.

i know......"COOL STORY BRO!!" 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

bro,cool story.

hahaha....i see what you did there. nice

Were you using a semi-auto weapon? If so, do you have a really fast trigger finger? Could be it. If not they were probably just singling you out for no reason like they would on the playground.

[View:http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/080/853/tumblr_lamd7sA5vg1qzes3oo1_500.jpg?1288846812]

painfully obvious people were trying to annoy you. seems it worked. Thick skin son, thick skin.

i was using the g11. they something about that they had stunned me and it didn't slow me down.

Urgh if you weren't modding then why would you need to vent?Just keep making them squeal and know that you won't be banned.

i guess you're right.  

Forums are for discussions, not venting.

they were just trying to annoy you, and it worked.