sore losers

Personally im getting tired of these people im getting to the point I only play friends and family now at this game. Me and my cousin were playing tag together online and challanged a guy with a good record we picked scorpion and melina and he picked kitana and sonya well the match started off with me beating his kitana with scorp without getting hit then i tagged out to my cousin who only got hit once fighting his sonya. the next round he said anyone can play as scrubion so i preceded to unload 35 and 40 percent juggle combos.lol then i tagged out and my cousin started doing same with melina then he said only [Mod Edit] play as teleporters and teleporters are for scrubs. Then after the whipping ended he stayed at the accept and decline screen for 5 minutes cursing me out and calling me every colorful name in the book. Then followed it up with a message claiming my gamerscore was hacked and he was getting me banned also colorful language in there. We laughed it off. I played people who called me a combo spammer, juggling spammer, spammer, block spammer, turtle, telport scrub. What do these people want me to do not pick a telporter then not block and perform only a handful of 3 hit combos for there amusement. lol This game brings out the worset in some people i notice 50% of people I play rage quit or get salty fast no matter how i play. If your a level headed person who isnt a sore loser i wouldnt mind playing you so just add me.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

yup you go for it Slake i dont mind one bit, if i was some snot nosed runny eyed kid then id prob be bothered but as i aint i aint so feel free :)

[quote user="Law212"]

My main character is Sonya, but I am also using Sheeva now. I want to start using stryker, them move on to jade, milena and jax

Which acheivement is the Outstanding one?

[/quote]

That's a cool mix up of characters.  I've played just under 75 ranked matches online now and I have yet to see anyone use Sheeva and Jax, and I've only seen Stryker and Sonya once.

"Outstanding" is for getting 10 Ranked wins in a row.

--
Juxtapose13

I dont think you ned to spend that mch time to be decent at this game. I dont consider myuself good . I have only been playhing the game for 3 days now. I only do maybe 5 hiot combos but not the smae combo every time, and i know how to use the specials  to set them up.

I do get badly owned now and then , its just that some people dont want to bother getting good at the gae, they just want to cheap people out by spamming and against people who have grown up playing fighting games it just doesnt work. Like I had one guy spam Sheeva's telepert stopm non stop the entire two rounds, I still beat him even though it  was close and very annoying.

People who use Noob, sp[am his shodow projectile and teleport grab.

Smoke [players span teleport punch that that projectile that teleports you above him.

sub zero players hide behind his ice decoy and throw  an iceball then groundslide. People are too predictable and they dont bother learning combos, but instead spam specials.......I dont get how some peolple Ive played have 500 wins ormore and when i play them they are complete trash.

There's always going to be people who expect you to win the "proper" way though and the "proper" way is usually exactly the same as the way they play. They can't be bothered to learn the game properly so they demand people play in such a way that allows them to continue living within their bubble of fighting game godhood and run down anyone who dares to expose their weak points.

Go into Street Fighter and just zone and you'll get complaints, go into Marvel and zone and you'll get complaints, go into MK and juggle and you'll get complaints, go into Tekken and juggle and you'll get complaints, go into UFC and take the fight to the ground and you'll get complaints, go into EA MMA and take the fight to the ground and you'll get complaints.

It's bad enough that these people run their mouths about how great they are but it's even worse that they're determined to bring as many people as possible down to their level just to soothe their own ego. If you fight a certain way in a game and it gives the other guy so many problems that he sends you some angry messages then congratulations you've done something right, you had a gameplan and he didn't adapt so that's his problem not yours. If you've managed to win a fight by only using fireballs and the occasional anti air move then your opponent should be asking serious questions about his approach to the game if he lost to something so basic.

Fight smart, fight the way you want to fight and make adjustments based on what you're seeing not the way your opponent wants you to fight.

[quote user="Law212"]

If I ever play again you Ill let you get the turtle or throws if you let me get one flawless

[/quote]

Deal!  If we do get matched and there are any Achievements you need help with I'd be happy to do so, even if it means me throwing the match.

--
Juxtapose13

If I play some1 & they hit me with the same 40% combo over & over, it will get dull quick, but if I get hit by different combos then I just sit back & admire.  I hate playing against ppl who just spam the same moves all the time, like Kitannas fan toss, then when you get close, she fly's to the other side of the screen to repeat the fan toss.  I don't mind losing if the other guy is better than me, but when they are not & flucke a win with spam, then it annoys me a bit.  I won't send any abusive messages tho.

wow mastery of all characters will be a headache. I might get it in ten years. THough im sure ill have it with sonya soon enough.

soooooooooooo where did i say combo's are cheap? aren't combo's the main part of any fighting game?

i said corner jugglers + combos = infinite combo. that's what i don't like about some players i have no problem with combo's, hell i can corner juggle with the best of them when using kung lao but i choose not to as i find extremely cheap an a lame tactic to win!

Combo's go for it bigger the better.

quit for corner juggling yes i will all day long so your wasting your time, it seems your a little mad? lol

if it bothers you that much il even join a game with you just so you can leave bad feed back an avoid i really dont give 2 "£$%

you want to corner juggle that's fine by me but either way i don't hang around, move on to the next game.

[quote user="Law212"]

wow mastery of all characters will be a headache. I might get it in ten years. THough im sure ill have it with sonya soon enough.

[/quote]

You can check your Mastery Progress in the Nekropolis.  At the Main Menu go to Extras>Nekropolis, then select Sonya.  Select View Stats and you'll see what you have left to complete for her.

--
Juxtapose13

My main character is Sonya, but I am also using Sheeva now. I want to start using stryker, them move on to jade, milena and jax

Which acheivement is the Outstanding one?