Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)

I just ordered this for £8. I know it got bad reviews, but I enjoyed it and regretted trading it in. I know the game has ALOT of faults. Is there anyone else out there that also enjoyed the game?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Undeadfire Zero"]

[quote user="xEnvoy of Chaos"]

[quote user="WereWolfchild"]

I think Sega needs to just let Sonic die its not the Genesis era anymore.How many games need to bomb before they realize that.

[/quote]Sonic Generations is actually very good and was released recently. Sonic games stopped bombing after Colors was released, they are getting better with each release now.

[/quote]

Sonic Generations was ok but ultimately it was too short.

[/quote]True, but it has alot of replay value in trying to get good times on stages and the challenges.

I think Sonic Generations has pretty good replay value though. The stages are really fun to play.

[quote user="xEnvoy of Chaos"]

I think Sega needs to just let Sonic die its not the Genesis era anymore.How many games need to bomb before they realize that.

[/quote]Sonic Generations is actually very good and was released recently. Sonic games stopped bombing after Colors was released, they are getting better with each release now.

[/quote]

Sonic Generations was ok but ultimately it was too short.

I like Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 quite alot. I put it on every now and then and play through a level. I'll admit it has alot of glitches and lacks polish.

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]

Sonic always had good games on Sega consoles.  Even Sonic Adventure was good, showing Sonic can wok in 3D.

-

Games started getting bad when they started whoring out to appear in the special Olympics or whatever.

[/quote]

Sonic Adventure is probably my favorite Sonic game, period. The series can definitely work in 3D. The problem is that Sega itself has gone way downhill since switching to the game development only model that it now goes by. I know I'm always the first one to say that the one thing I really, really want to see as far as gaming goes, is for Sega to return to the hardware market, but... I'm afraid they're too far gone.

Sonic always had good games on Sega consoles.  Even Sonic Adventure was good, showing Sonic can wok in 3D.

-

Games started getting bad when they started whoring out to appear in the special Olympics or whatever.

Im sorry but I can't even bring myself to play it. It's so bad it crosses the "So bad which makes it funny good" level and just goes straight into to "So bad because it really  does suck".

It's the worst game on the 360. People know it is and it's physics are so horrible. Even the glitches drive you damn crazy.... Also blaze is faster then Sonic...