Sonic Generations!

Gametrailers have just posted a couple of really good videos showing a full level of both the game's differing gameplay styles.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/classic-style-sonic-generations/714050

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/modern-style-sonic-generations/714052

After watching these two videos I have high hopes for the game!

Anyone else feel the same?

Discussion Info

Last updated November 4, 2018 Views 31 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I can't wait for this! I'm a big Sonic fan. I recently just ordered Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) the other day.

*Cough*Sonic Cycle*Cough*

I used to have a thread with this same title since I like Sonic too, I wonder what happen to it...

It's looking pretty good to me and that's coming from a luke warm Sonic fan (at best). Nice to see you back OP!

I had a topic Like this haha .. Ahh well from what I've seen it looks interesting!

this looks very promising.

Agree. Put classic Sonic and modern Sonic in the same game was a great idea. It's hard to think of a someone that enjoy Sonic and won't like, at least, one of the gameplay styles. And about Sonic Cycle, I think that SEGA learned its lesson. After Sonic 2006 I didn't see a lame game and the style of Sonic Unleashed of Modern Sonic is awesome!

I don't know, man.  There's something that is just so unsatisfying about Sonic coming to a stop.  It's like "Fun!" then Sonic hits something and then "DAMN... not fun."  Then you have to have to get back up to speed.  And that start/stop process gets dull really fast.  That's why I personally loved Sonic Adventure.  There were times in that game where I was going non-stop and that's when Sonic was fun for me.  I guess SEGA just couldn't hold it together?  I don't know...  I never really kept up with the fall of the company.  Didn't really care with all the other news about PS and Xbox.

My favourite sonic engine was the one used in the Sonic Adventure Titles, I did love daytime Sonic in Unleashed but the Night-time missions put me of the game so I haven't even completed it, It is nice the focus is on Sonic again though, as much as I like Shadow when they tried adding even more Hedgehogs it felt really dumb tbh, He only really works because of his clash with Sonic in personality and attitude, looking forward to this new game though :D Classic and Modern hopefully best of both worlds.

It only looks slightly better than the other recent Sonic game.  Wasn't' into the demo all that much though.

Looks pretty good.  Moves a little faster then the old games but maybe thats just me.  Anyway I enjoyed the demo hopefully the final product is good.