Sonic Generations Demo Available on Xbox LIVE

The Sonic Generations demo is available on Xbox LIVE, for those of you interested. Be sure to download it within 20 days, as for whatever reason, Sega will take it off the marketplace 20 days from now. Be sure to let me know how it turns out, as I won't be able to play it myself until I get back to a 360 some days from now.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 60 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I downloaded it earlier but haven't gotten around to it yet. The demo cought me off as the game won't be released until November.

Oddly my biggest complaint is that the game is too fast. There were points where I had no idea what was going on.

Way too fast for its own good.

Didn't enjoy the demo.

Sonic on the Megadrive was always fast but it was never so quick that you couldn't keep up.

Once I heard the classic Sonic 1 title song I knew Sega got it right this time. Sonic is supposed to be so fast you have no idea what is going on. I just wish we had more to do in the demo as it is very short. Giving us the option to do Modern Sonic's Green Hill  Zone would have been nice. Oh and it's up for only 20 days because Sonic officially turns 20 today.

well, that wasn't worth the time and effort it took to d/l.  Under 2 mins of demo time and 3/4 of that time is letting sonic do his stuff whilst he speeds over twisty bridges, hits spring boards etc.  Same old, same old.

Hey at least this generation of kids will get to experience a sonic the hedgehog educed epileptic fit, just like all us oldies before them.

That's what i meant by "letting him do his stuff".  it was so fast at times, it was impossible to control, so it was just a case of letting the game do the work for you.

Oh I didn't notice that there was already another thread, with my apologies...

Im sure it will be terrible like the last 10+ sonic games