Sonic Adventure 2?

I did not know where to put this thread, so I placed it here.  I recently bought Sonic Adventure on the Xbox dashboard and I am happy to say that it was worth a buy.  I think that Sonic Adventure 2 Battle should make its way towards the Xbox 360 Arcade.  I'd buy it ASAP.  Hopefully, online play would be integrated in the game.  I'd also be fine even if there was no online play.  I don't necessarily buy many games from the Arcade, Sonic Adventure was worth it, and Sonic Adventure 2 would be worth the buy also.  If there is any news that anyone would like to share regarding my request, please let me know.  I'd like to know if it is in the process of coming to the 360, or it won't be. I pray that it is.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I completely Agree, great game, should def be added to the xbox 360 arcade

I would love to play Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA as well as Space Channel 5 Part 2 and Sega Bass Fishing. We need more Dreamcast games on XBLA.

Thanks for the support guys.  We do need more games like this on the Market place.  SEGA games were great in the past and still are...well some of them lol.  But, yes, we need more Dreamcast games. SA2 should be top priority.  It's one if it's greatest games...hopefully they'll put in 2 Battle and not just the original.

I read somewhere that Sega are planning on bringing back around 20 or so Dreamcast games, but i haven't heard anything more since the Dreamcast collection came out. Maybe they'll announce something at the Tokyo Game Show...?

I love the Sonic Adventure games! I would also like to play Alien Front Online and Outtrigger again.

I hope so. Sonic Adventure 2 is one of my favorite games.  All I ask for is just ONE game lol

Great games. Thankfully, I've still got two Dreamcasts & all of my games, including Sonic Adventure 1 & 2. I'd rather play them on that than from XBL Arcade.

Sega is currently "Reviving the Dreamcast through XBL Arcade/PSN" or something along those lines they said. Im sure if Sonic Adventure was put up on there, sometime in the near future we can see Adventure 2.

Personally, my biggest wish is for Sega to reenter the console market. Of course, development-wise Sega is a mere shell of it's former self anyway.

I want Sega to bring back PSO :(

-

Servers and all!