Son was reported for hacking

My son was reported for hacking in Call of Duty: Ghost someone saying he was using a ray gun in the game but he wasn't. Just wondering want I can when things like this happen.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If he did nothing wrong, just ignore it. The devs investigate any reports, so if it was a false report you have nothing to worry about. If he was hacking..... you can expect some kind of punishment.

Exactly what the above poster said.

If he has already been punished then he almost certainly did do something illegitimate. The odds of him being innocent in this case are incomprehensibly low and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

He wasn't punished, Someone just reported him and he came out worried that something was going to happen. He was using a p22 6 silence gun and the person reporting him said he was using a ray gun.

And Thank you for your reply's

^Possibly just someone got mad because he killed them with a pistol a few times,If he did'nt hack then don't worry,Nothing will come of it,I'd assume they won't ban him without any evidence,They more than likely get thousands of bogus reports.

^ It takes more than one  REPORT PLAYER to get the play noticed because there are a flood of reports on a daily basis. I notice a lot of lag issues in COD;ghost . The hard thing is trying to find the "cheaters". Now I have seen people with colored gamer/clan tags , a box for an emblem, and very hard to kill like playing core in hardcore. I have also seen people exploiting the  glitches in the game such as sitting places not accessible with out a special jump and/or practice to prefect it . I strongly discourage  these actions because others like myself bought the game to play the way it is intended. We all spend lots of money to play these games and t have someone foul it up is a disappointment. I have not seen this RAYGUN glitch as of yet. If I do see it do believe I will report all that use it.

'I have also seen people exploiting the  glitches in the game such as sitting places not accessible with out a special jump and/or practice to prefect it'.

Sigh. This is not a glitch.

Don't worry. The PET does a bad job of banning the people that actually cheat. Your son's safe, bud.

sitting in a tree that takes a special jump with a timed landing a makes them appear OFF the map is a glitch. plus the one I am thinking of KILLS you if you miss it. now if it was meant to it would have a ladder or a walk way up to it and would NOT kill you for poor timing and missing.

IT IS A GLITCH SO STAY OUT OF IT.