Something weird just happened to me.........

I'm not even sure you dudes are gonna believe me cos i dint believe it myself...I was just on Valparaiso on the third set of crates(i think) and got up there before anyone else,i went into B and set the charge.Part of the building had been blown apart so i went behind to wait for any defenders,next thing a couple of seconds later the charge got disarmed,I thought it was strange cos i didnt see anyone there so i ran in re-armed it then went back to my spot then again a couple of seconds later charge disarmed and no one there!I armed it again and same thing happened!Then i got killed by a sniper!Was not happy and had to start back at spawn.Proper weird!Has anyone else ever seen this?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I seen a guy paracute into flag B on vietnam vantage point.  No hueys to ride in on that map.

Really?that is even weirder!

[quote user="StrikeSudden"]

I seen a guy paracute into flag B on vietnam vantage point.  No hueys to ride in on that map.

[/quote]

That's pretty weird... Weird things I've had.

I ran through the "black" on the second set of Crates on PV and when I got to the A Crate it wasn't there. The "B" Button showed up for "Arm" but no Crate?! I armed it anyways and the alarm just went off forever. The building was later 2.0 and still nothing. "We" couldn't move the Map forward because of this and had to quit.

Just now I saw the m60 being shot on a single shot setting poping like a m1 garand.