Something weird is up with the free gold games

Hello

Im currently have a problem im trying to download the latest free game since i have gold but it wont let me.

Last time i checked i had gold and i have been online playing with my friends but the game is not possible to download and it has been like this since summer i belive cant get a single gold game to be downloaded.

What changes have Microsoft done since the gold games is no longer avaible to people with a gold account ?

The console is brand new i really dont understand what todo.

Have a nice day.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Does your physical location match your consoles region?  For example you may have moved from Canada to the US but didnt change your region. This has an effect on the Games for Gold downloads

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi,

The free game for the first half of November (1st-15th) is "A World of Keflings" (XBLA). You should be able to download the game by searching for it on your Xbox 360 dashboard via the Games menu.

Please Note: The Games with Gold offer is subject to availabiltiy of a game in your region. Your Xbox LIVE account region and your physical location must match to be eligible for a Games with Gold offer. This would also mean that you need to be in an officially supported Xbox LIVE region. Some games are region locked and cannot be downloaded outside of the country where they were meant to be purchased/downloaded. More information in regards to the Games with Gold offer including terms and conditions can be found here

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.