Something Positive

Ok ill start with the fact that im a battlefield player.   Ive come to these forums just to kinda see what MW3 is all about. The only one I have played is MW2 i didnt like it online to many kids screaming maps to small so hence i like battlefield.  However i really enjoyed MW2 singleplayer campain i thought it was excelent the scene that springs to mind was in the showers in a gulag or somthing i was in cover and if i dared pop my headout it was kill or be killed if i didnt take the shot i would be dead that was an outstanding piece of tension.  So basicly what i am trying to find out because most of the forums seem to be a *** match and tend to be very negative thowards the game is what are the good points of this game does it those have memorable scenes like the one i mentioned before is the story good what is it about this game that sets it apart from battlefields SP (which i did enjoy although i wont deny it was a bit flat). 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

SP is good!

I second that, Is player is really good.

So far what I have played in SP has been amazing!

Yeah I think the single player is the best of the series, unfortunately most of it has been spoiled for me but it'll be fun seeing how it leads up to those moments.

Why is "I don't like screaming whiny little kids" such a common complaint? There is an option to mute, and even an xbox option to mute ANYONE who isn't on your friends list.

If you don't play with friends, it's not like you're really going to find anyone to team up with randomly, especially in COD.

I met people on my friends list through here, and the rest are IRL friends.

The ONE time I asked someone who was consistently doing well, and we seemed to have a very similar play style, if he wanted to join up, he told me to eff off.

Not sure Bazinga. I think it has become one of those things that goes with CoD. Things like scrub and tryhard come in the same category. I actually very rarely hear "whiny little kids" but instead I hear "whiny grown men" complainging about getting killed.

Spec ops is fun to play with a buddy 

[quote user="NoxiousFarts"]

Not sure Bazinga. I think it has become one of those things that goes with CoD. Things like scrub and tryhard come in the same category. I actually very rarely hear "whiny little kids" but instead I hear "whiny grown men" complainging about getting killed.

[/quote]So true.

As for the screaming little kids... it's an easy fix: join a mature clan of like-minded individuals, then game in a party, so the only folks you'll hear will be folks like you.

As for all the complaints... they are mostly due to the Multiplayer aspect, and the "Elite" features.  The only thing I fault in the multiplayer is the spawn system, which I KNOW Activision will remedy in due time, with a patch.

This is a solid game.  You see mostly whiners online, because the millions of folks who love the game are too busy playing it to come online and defend it.

PS ---> I also like Battlefield.