Something new

I wonder what this means, exactly. Able to play as Nemesis? Able to have the tyrant on your side against the other team?

[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6lJw2GAySs]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think it means exactly what it said....

Yes...but I'm asking if it means you play as him or if he's AI controlled. For all we know, one member of the team would be stationary on the controls using him and once he's incapacitated then Nemesis is gone. It's not clear on how he's used or even if it's in all game modes.

Im thinking he is A.I controlled until one team reaches the control unit first.

Space Marine did something simular with its Dreadnaught DLC. I think its gonna be player controller...rather Hope its player controlled.

Otherwise it just turns into a bullet sponge because of sloppy AI that will invevitably take over.

Who knows? Maybe the AI for it is actually pretty slick if so. Thing is, regardless if it is or isn't, it means that the enemy team will have to focus on the Nemesis as well as the other team at the same time. could lead to lots of interesting moments.

Do we even know if it's usable in multiplayer or was that scenes from the singleplayer?

Follow-up: "Program the Nemesis and unleash devastating attacks on your opposing squad in an exclusive fifth online competitive multiplayer versus battle available only for Xbox 360."

So are we getting an exclusive multiplayer mode for this? Only on 360? Taken from Nelson's blog here.

CONFIRMATION: 360 exclusive Nemesis Mode in multiplayer. Looks AI controlled, but still. That kind of firepower backing you up? It's going to be a race.

[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31qYjF5DT3E]

360 exclusive, nice!

In typical capcom form this will be DLC for $4 at game launch. capcom blows