Something magical happens tomorrow

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What's the difference between that and what we saw today? Or was today's stuff leaked (since some vids apparently got taken down) and tomorrow's is the first real developer-approved stuff?

Its looked pretty cool to me. COD is COD. A new one is always refreshing, plus TA has a great track record of "balancing" MP lately, IMHO. Im looking forward to BO2.

I predict more eSports BS.

[quote user="Mister Chompski"]

What's the difference between that and what we saw today? Or was today's stuff leaked (since some vids apparently got taken down) and tomorrow's is the first real developer-approved stuff?

[/quote]I think the stuff we saw today was leaked but approved stuff will be tomorrow

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

[/quote]That should be the "competetive" stuff, but the public/core gamemode stuff should be there too (and used for ranking/grinding prestige).

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

[/quote]

Hopefully :D

Jag, you wanna form a eSports team? Just in case my clan doesn't wanna go competitive, haha. :D

Already trying to get the old team back from the CoD4 days, but I don't think it's going to happen (everyone doing something other than COD). Will keep you in mind.

Get Fallen, Mitchell, Kanaye, Jag, Stalker and me on the team. I have you all on my list so I can start hosting scrims. ;)

I'm the only one who doesn't know what eSports is.