Something fun, try it.

So I hopped on Black Ops with a few friends for the first time in a couple months and we decided to play some combat training to take a break from online. Then I gave the idea of putting the bots on VETERAN. Worst mistake of my life. But. For all it's worth, we found the most intense co-op challenge ever. 4 of us against 6 of those GODLIKE bots. these guys are simply RIDICULOUS. If you'd like to see it for yourself, get some friends together and play on Grid or Array. Grid is good for close quarter lock down while Array is a good sniping map. For all who try it, good luck.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Veteran bots are modders and hackers, they use aimbots!!

No but seriously, I agree. Extremely difficult to kill them.

[quote user="OScaveman75"]

So I hopped on Black Ops with a few friends for the first time in a couple months and we decided to play some combat training to take a break from online. Then I gave the idea of putting the bots on VETERAN. Worst mistake of my life. But. For all it's worth, we found the most intense co-op challenge ever. 4 of us against 6 of those GODLIKE bots. these guys are simply RIDICULOUS. If you'd like to see it for yourself, get some friends together and play on Grid or Array. Grid is good for close quarter lock down while Array is a good sniping map. For all who try it, good luck.

[/quote]The Veteran Bots are overpowered.

[quote user="WILK0"]The Veteran Bots are overpowered.

[/quote]

Uh-greed!!

I made a thread awhile ago wondering who would win in a fight, the forum regulars or veteran bots. The general consensus was the veteran bots.

I Played combat training me by myself vs 9 bots on veteran on Nuketown.  All I did was camp in the house wait for them to come in and gun them down lol. It was still hard though try that!

I might have to, although I have developed a sense of absolute DREAD when it comes to those "things".

I've beaten them a few times in TDM with friends, but it's still pretty difficult

[quote user="KOtheOGODHDSHOT"]

I made a thread awhile ago wondering who would win in a fight, the forum regulars or veteran bots. The general consensus was the veteran bots.

[/quote]

lolz yeah i remember that. i tried veteran bots on nuketown, i swear in that one match alone ive never been spawn killed or got headshotted so many times.