Someone used up my MS points and they're refusing a refund

I have my XBOX live account signed in at 2 different places. One at home and one at work

A couple weeks ago, someone made a bunch of purchases on my account using existing Xbox live credits I had in my account. I had bought Xbox live credits 2 days prior to this because was going to use them to buy downloadable content for Microsoft flight.   I requested an investigation and they came back with the following:

"We wanted to let you know that your report of unauthorized access to your Xbox LIVE account was reviewed by our fraud investigations team, and we didn’t find any evidence of unauthorized access to your account."

They person I talked to on the phone afterwards said that they 'found the games on my hard drive.' 

I don't know what the heck that means...?? How could they have found it on my hard drive. They scanned the hard drive the next time the console came on? Or they just matched the serial number of the console that downloaded it to an active one. I think someone could easily clone that. I checked both my consoles and the purchased content isn't on EITHER one.

They aren't willing to verify the IP address of where the purchases came from.  That's the only thing that would lay this matter to rest for me. They are flat our refusing to look into it further. 

Here is the worrying part though..I changed my login password, but I was still able to login to through my Xbox without re-entering my new password!!! That means whoever hacked my account can still access it without having to re-enter the new password. That means if I buy more credits, they might just get spent again and Microsoft might decide to just give me the finger.

I need more resolution to this matter other than just someone telling me that nothing is wrong, when something clearly is...

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If you are signed in on two consoles then it was probably bought on one of those consoles, and if it said that the purchased items are already on one of your hard drives so look at both. And sorry that you cannot be refunded for an item you purchased and also your gamer tag was not stolen unless you gave out the information or if your gamertag was something called an original gamertag which is a gamertag that is a 7 or less lettered word or a 3 letter or 2 letter gamertag

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

you will have to ask your fellow coworkers or a child then as it would've been a typical ip that you loged into then

again" I want my credits refunded. And I want the IP location of the console that committed fraud on my account. It's not that much to ask for." noone here can help you and if the fraud team said no fraud then you will have to take the issue up with the users of your account

Sorry this didn't help.

Listen man...you can't stay on one topic, and thanks for trying to help, but you're not.

I want my credits refunded. And I want the IP location of the console that committed fraud on my account. It's not that much to ask for.

Sorry this didn't help.

i just signed into my billing and purchases and guess what i asks me to punch in a code be3fore i can procceed

Sorry this didn't help.

anyways to the point only the uai team can open a case and unless you have something different i really suggest you protect your profile and not use it at work without the protections

it will list your ids

Sorry this didn't help.

Why would I want to do that? I don't want to transfer or re-download anything. I just want my credits back.

Sorry this didn't help.

You can transfer content licenses from one console to another once every four months.

If your console was recently repaired, or if you’ve purchased a new console, use the license transfer option on your console to transfer content licenses. Here’s how:

1.On your console, sign in to Xbox LIVE using the gamertag that you used to purchase the content.

2.Go to the Settings, and then select Account.

3.Go to Your Billing Options, and then select License Transfer.

4.Follow the on-screen instructions to transfer the content licenses.

Sorry this didn't help.

To be honest, i don't see anything on that DRM page except for support articles. Do you have a more specific link?

Sorry this didn't help.

i really suggest you put a passcode on your profile and require password on your work machine

Sorry this didn't help.

did you find a CONSOLE id you do not recognize you said no both times

there is only 1 spot where console ids are listed and its there on drm transfer site and the xbox service account  which covers all registered consoles

Sorry this didn't help.