Someone please tell me its true!! 8D

Im sure there's tons of threads about E3 but I just got off work and know nothing haha. But i've heard rumors of an announcement of Halo 4?????

:D

And a remake of Halo Combat Evolved??

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Both are in fact true. I haven't played a Halo game since Halo 2, so I'd be interested in "CE: Anniversary".

Yeah, it's  true <yawn>

No, 8D does not exist yet.  3D is as good as it gets.

Oh and not only did they confirm Halo 4, but also 5 and 6.

yupe another trilogy. This is  why i don't believe devs when says that will be the last game etc. As long as a franchise keep making money the game will never die.

Lmfao. sorry "8D" was my excited face haha.

But for real, im pretty excited for Halo 4. The Halo series is what got me into gaming to be honest. And I kinda thought Reach was "ehh" as far as multiplayer goes. Though i'm not going to lie the story is what makes Halo imo. Pretty siked to see Master Chief as a main character again.

I dont know much about The CE remake but the original for xbox was GREAT what all are they updating does anyone know?

I wanted another sequel to Halo 3 not sequels lol but oh well.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

Oh and not only did they confirm Halo 4, but also 5 and 6.

[/quote]

Oh wow haha really? Already?

Im down do they plan to create a new multiplayer for each game? Or do something similar to ODST and have it run off the same multiplayer engine.

[quote user="Uyuyuy72"]

yupe another trilogy. This is  why i don't believe devs when says that will be the last game etc. As long as a franchise keep making money the game will never die.

[/quote]

Bungie told the truth. Halo: Reach was their last Halo game.

Another studio is taking this project.

Yeah I'm quite excited for Halo 4 for next year, but not as excited for BioShock Infinite and Metal Gear Solid Rising in 2012...