Someone found the joys of.....

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Lol,He's a little late to the party isn't he!

[quote user="II EYEBALL II"]

Lol,He's a little late to the party isn't he!

[/quote]

Yeah, I think I drank more just to tolerate playing COD when I did play it. But I still cared about winning, I do see his point about not caring about K/D though. Not that I care about that to begin with. It is all about getting that win.

Yeah thats like me,I take many deaths in the pursuit of winning the match,K/D not so important in BF like it is in COD,I like to be on the ground blowing up tanks so my K/D can suffer a little.Nothing beats the feeling of destroying a tank with 3 dudes in it for me,Or a jeep or a helo.

Is this a link to an audio transcript from a Don Sirvilius party chat?

Now that would be a good listen at this time of day!!

[quote user="ClintEastwood57"]

[/quote]Nothing beats when Don's stood on a soap box, and touted his view on the Treyvon case... So glad I recorded that.

Don SLUR-vilius FTW!!!

[quote user="SERIAL GRlLLER"]

Don SLUR-vilius FTW!!!

[/quote]

I smoked some country style ribs this past Saturday using oak and hickory. It was simply outstanding. Some of the best pork I've ever eaten, anywhere. I mixed up a dry rub from a homemade recipe my neighbor gave me. He's from Kansas City and does a few BBQ competitions.

Nice Harry! My wife got me an Orion 101 Cooker for my bday/fathers day and I love it. Been smoking meat pretty much every weekend ever since. Did some St. Louis style ribs and smoked 2 whole chickens in half the time of an original smoker. I am even entering my 1st BBQ competition in Sept. just to see how I do against other grillers.

[quote user="ClintEastwood57"]

[/quote]

Unfortunately no, but I got a taste of that Friday or Saturday night. But it got so late and the games got boring. He justed kinda went quiet and went to bed.