Someone called me a glitched prestige master and got his friends to report me.

I was playing TDM this morning on black ops II and some guy got mad and sent me a few butthurt messages because I was 24 and 14. He then got 3 of his friends to report me. I know for a fact that I am legit. Can I be banned?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

As long as you have attained your Master Prestige through honest means and not via boosting or any other exploitations then you have nothing to worry about. Then do what the above person suggested along with this I would also like to include that you set said people to avoid player.

NOTE - It takes approximately 1 day per prestige this has been the general rule for most call of duty games. Now uber good people may do it a lil quicker and others may be slower. So you should be around 8 to 10/11 days played for you Master Prestige.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I see a trend here.......  Let's ask again.   DID YOU DO ANYTHING WRONG?  If not, Mute, Block and report the user.  Move on and have fun!!!   GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Sorry this didn't help.

You can only get banned if you did something that gives microsoft a reason to ban you. Being good / better than someone else at a game isnt an offence. From what you say...Id consider reporting this user for harassment.

Sorry this didn't help.

Microsoft has ways of checking these things. If you did nothing wrong you will be fine, and they will get it trouble for false reporting.

Sorry this didn't help.