Somebody Help

Ok I have not posted since we got this great forum update ......BTW it blows.

Anyways this might have been posted already but can anybody confirm the release date of BF3 is now Oct 25. I was watching some videos from E3 and it looks like they say they will have a 2 week jump on MW3 ?   Now the gamestop genius crew say they have been told  end of 1st quarter 2012?

Anyone ?  I don't want hopes and dreams? I don't want I think? I don't want my buddy says .....

Facts please

C U on the BF thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yes Sir Oct,25 is the date...

Oct 25th confirmed.

Hey warfare, whats wrong with the U?  I try to go to the site and it tells me that it's not found.  

Look at the link adress.

Shave it down as much as possible, and try again

;)

I was not sure about getting this for the Xbox when i would rather have it for the PC yet my old pc would never beable to handle the game, but after seeing the Tank game play footage on E3, I might just have to get it for the Xbox on the release date, and forget the single player game and go right in to the multiplayer Battlefield since this is what Battlefield is all about. Forget the Halloween Parties I'll be on the Battlefield partying.

Thanks guys big help and you have made my day. Wow two weeks before MW3 !.....Should the Sh*t talk start now or are we waiting till October? Again thanks for the info.

Oh and I almost forgot......These new forums do  SUCK!    No fun, No drama. Whos crazy idea was this ? I don't know about your guys but it took me three days to find the dam  BF2 forums in the first place. BORING  

[quote user="II BiGDaDDiE II"]

Oh and I almost forgot......These new forums do  SUCK!    No fun, No drama. Whos crazy idea was this ? I don't know about your guys but it took me three days to find the dam  BF2 forums in the first place. BORING  

[/quote]

REPORTED for being a nub..

I'll add the following: the game will probably be delayed. Even if it DOES come out on Oct 25, the servers will not work so you still won't play it til November.. BELIEVE IT!!!1!!

OK after looking at the new videos it looks like there are still squads ? anyone ? if there are squads can anyone confirm we have full team chat yet? Any word on clan servers? "PLease bf3 let me be able to tell the poor soul in the tank next to me that a bad guy is about to blow him up"  

Dopes anyone know what the kits will have ? ie sniper gets c4 and mortor?

Thanks