Some ribbons not working

Does some ribbons not work in campaign and private matches? I tried the following but the ribbons never showed up for me:

kick 5 small enemies, retro charge 4 formers, just in time(beast) etc.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If you're playing by yourself in a private match, ribbons won't pop up.  You need to actually be playing with or against someone for them to work.

Thanks for the response. I'll see if you tell the truth.

Will it work with a 2nd controller?

yes will work with second controller but u dont get ribbons in campaign they must be done in arcade

Retro charge can't be done on campaign (arcade or standard), I think it's a horde thing. Or then I have done something wrong in the campaign. I played the Ghost Town and ran through a group of formers using the retro bayonet getting close to 10 kills per charge but no ribbon. Haven't seen formers in Horde for ages so this ribbon is evading me at the moment.

I got the retro charge ribbon in campaign with a second controller signed in. I have unlocked quite a few ribbons in campaign ianbann82. Some of them are just for campaign I believe.

never knew that dirt throught u only got ribbons in arcade also frank the retro charge 5 formers i got in arcade with a second controller signed

crap, maybe it was just arcade campaign. now I am all confused, lol

false. I got the quick kicker ribbon last night while playing Raam's shadow standard campaign with some friends. Twice.

I have done (tried to do) the retro charge on campaign, both solo and co-op and both standard and arcade but can't get the ribbon, just a bunch of kills. Not sure if it's a part of a bigger problem because I have noticed that my match count on Warzone and TDM is stuck.