Some official Mass Effect 4 news

Here is the link: http://www.sidhtech.com/news/mass-effect-4-some-official-news/ Not to keen on the sentence that stats "a whole new universe".

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

While hearing that work on Mass Effect 4 is underway, the typos, bad grammar and mention of the Illusive Man (where everyone knows what happens to him in ME3)... I'm skeptical. Until OFFICIAL word comes out, I'll just take this as rumour and leave it at that.

I only skimmed it as I don't particularly care but an article on a site like that is not official news unless it's backed up with a source.

I also agree with Death's Head there... the writing is clumsy and I'm skeptical about the article/website as well.

I wouldn't trust that site unless it has a source. Deaths Head is spot on.

No probs, just thought it was worth a mention.

[quote user="GydeonX"]

ca.ign.com/.../mass-effect-4-image-analysis

This looks interesting.

[/quote]

Sorry, but those IGN guys are building a mountain out of what I don't even consider to be a molehill.  His analysis of the Planet environment is ridiculous, Ilos!?  He's correct when he says "I know I've seen this before" for it looks to be very similar to some of the 'Dragon Age III' screenshots released over the past year, and the other Planet is Mars!?  Just because it's red!?  Thanks for the laugh...:-) 

In the words of Mac Walters..."Lots of speculation from everyone!!!!"

[quote user="Arkham99"]

Sorry, but those IGN guys are building a mountain out of what I don't even consider to be a molehill.  His analysis of the Planet environment is ridiculous, Ilos!?  He's correct when he says "I know I've seen this before" for it looks to be very similar to some of the 'Dragon Age III' screenshots released over the past year, and the other Planet is Mars!?  Just because it's red!?  Thanks for the laugh...:-) 

[/quote]

Even funnier (if only in my twisted sense of humor) isn't what he seems to be thinking, but what he doesn't think... Let's see, a bunch of soldiers or 'men carrying guns' and 'let's all go shoot the plant and show it who is boss'... and yet the "hmmmm... Thorian?" light bulb never goes off?

[quote user="A Blue Illusion"]

Let's see, a bunch of soldiers or 'men carrying guns' and 'let's all go shoot the plant and show it who is boss'

[/quote]

Sounds like the 'GRASS Effect' 'Plants vs. Zombies' Mash-up teased at E3 this year ...:-)

The Turians started the First Contact war... Or did they change that in ME3 and I didn't notice?

Any way, neither of these seem very reliable. It will almost defiantly be a next gen game though.