Some newbie questions

I'm playing multiplayer and I have a lot of trouble seeing enemies.. is there some trick?  Also, I saw someone shoot something at me that almost looked like a rope or something trying to pull me in towards them .. what is that?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

If you're new to the series it takes a while to spot enemies. Your eyes adjust and you start to notice movement, flashlights, laser sights. It took me about 2 days play time too adjust to Battlefields "look"

Spam your 'Spot" button. Not only will the enemies suddenly have a lovely red dot above them but it will let your whole team see them.

Also, check the mini map for red dots when the enemy is shooting as they will show up.

well there is about a 3 second cooling off period to "spot" or "spam the rb button"...otherwise you hear a clicking sound.

if it moves and there is not a blue or green arrow shoot it  lol.

[quote user="theone8603"]

I'm playing multiplayer and I have a lot of trouble seeing enemies.. is there some trick?  Also, I saw someone shoot something at me that almost looked like a rope or something trying to pull me in towards them .. what is that?

[/quote]If you think this is bad? You should try the 360 version, lol this is a HUGE Improvement, couple that with Lag an you get what I had allot of "Death Streaks"

Press RB for doritos.