Some ideas for the next dlc weapon

I know it is a bit early but since Treyarch is probably sitting around wondering what they are going to put in the next dlc I was hoping for an old school weapon, like the double barrel shotgun from WaW, or maybe the commando **** rifle from Bo1!  What do you guys think?  post ideas here of what weapons or equipment you would like to have.  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The pack a punched PPSH.

Well they already made a DLC SMG so why not make a DLC AR/LMG/Shotgun/Pistol/Sniper down the road. Then they release them in a nice pack after we all buy the maps one by one

@OP--The Peacemaker IS basically a M27, M4, ACR type of weapon anyways. I say bring back another MP40, ie, something awesome.

^Bring back the weapon with which a complete newbie (=me) was able to dominate others who were unfortunate enough to be using some other weapons? No thanks.

A 50 cal semi auto sniper with heat seeking bullets and under barrel missile launcher.

There won't be any more DLC weapons.

[quote user="Sipuli91"]

^Bring back the weapon with which a complete newbie (=me) was able to dominate others who were unfortunate enough to be using some other weapons? No thanks.

[/quote]At least people used it. I dont think I will be using the Peacemaker or whatever it is any longer. Its a hybrid, but gets beat by SMGs in close and beat by ARs at range, whats the use in it? The MP40 was the try hard weapon, but alot of the times everyone used other weapons. I remember early in the games release Id get into lobbies of all 10th prestiges and there would be try hard games were everyone used it and it was great times. A sniper, LMG, pistol? Nah. DLC should have been better.

Release the Ray Gun as a Scorestreak.

An lmg with a deployable bipod (prone or on map structures like barrels etc)  with zoom.

An AR with the masterkey (shotgun) attachment standard.

I say they release 1 new weapon for each class, not just 1 new weapon per DLC.