Some high res images of Kaidan Ash Vega and Liara as well as the N7 weapons.

Thought I'd through these out there for you guys to talk over.

Kaidan, Ash, Vega, Liara
N7 Pistol
N7 SMG
N7 Shotgun (you know a gun that fires shot)
N7Sniper Rilfe

and before you guys start discussing Ashley's outfit I'd like to repost what someone said at BSN about it.

"Nice job [Bioware]. They made an Ashley cheerleading outfit just to spite you all." - Kazanth

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Emi Park"]

[quote user="Fear Thy Waffle"]

[quote user="Emi Park"]

[quote user="CrypticZer0"]

What Casey Hudson had to say about hair from his Twitter:

"Hair in previous ME games had limitations that we fixed for #ME3 . Check out Ash's new 'do for new shader tech." - Source

"We've got some improved technology that will allow us to do longer hair. Haven't worked out the new styles yet though." - Source

[/quote]

I hope that means we will be able to get them, not just Ashley, because of the Shepards I make, they all end up having the same look about them, so hopefully nice new hair will set them apart =D

[/quote]

Women in the military are required to have their hair at regulation length, thats why Shepard has a certain length and Miranda who works for Cerberus (not Alliance Military) has long hair.

[/quote]

This is a game. And Shepard only has short hair because its easier to model and animate. I'm pretty sure the military have to keep makeup to a minimum too but Shepard can wear all the blush, eyeliner & lipstick she wants. I'm also pretty sure having intimate relationships with your crew is looked down upon too in the military. Hmm...I wonder if you'll be able to wear facial camouflage makeup in ME3, that would be cool.

~I'm also not liking the look of the N7 handgun. Way too big. Sleeker is better.

[/quote] Why would you wear facial camouflage? its not like your hiding at all, and if you want to be stealthy go infiltrator, actual active camo is better than face paint.

Kaiden's looking hunkier than ever, Ash looks like a beast, and Vega looks like a fricken powerhouse.

Ohhhhh, this is gonna be good. (:

Even with Ashley's new look, I'm sure her personality is still intact. That's what really counts in my book.

Thanks for the share! This gets me even more pumped for ME3!

"Liara is 106 in ME1 and 108 in ME2. From what I gather she is somewhere between 15 and 18 in Asari years."

Damn.. Liara is my love interrest in the game. I hope C-sec doesn't bust my @@@ cus i banged her while she was under age..

[quote user="Dusty Arne"]

[quote user="Ghost of Kirin"]

Oh, criminy! Please don't tell me Vega is modeled after that Twilight actor, Kellan Lutz. His face is strikingly similar except for the hair, obviously.

Anyway, why can't we have female species, like a female Turian (with great flexibility :p) and a female Salarian. Heck, or even a female Krogan, not fertile of course. Better yet, why not kids from any of those species for that matter! Just saying... Why aren't there any kids in the Mass Effect universe? Darn it!!

[/quote]

Well.. basicly Liara is still a kid.. She is 200 years old, but still a kid..

[/quote]

Liara is 106 in ME1 and 108 in ME2. From what I gather she is somewhere between

Hah! Liara doesn't count though in that context, she's still an adult size in height if not age. I did mean kid, kids, in size. I'd love to meet a tough little Krogan boy or girl. Or better yet, even the children of the Yarg. Imagine one of these kids in a said Mass Effect game and having to have them all grown up in future Mass Effect  arcs some generations in human years. Again, not referring to Liara, heh. :D Teaching them morals and what not, and depending on your teachings they could contribute or destroy the galaxy.

Anyway, some such thing would be cool. And again, I can't stress enough, where are the women!! Apart from the Asari and humans. Ack!

[quote user="Dusty Arne"]

Oh, criminy! Please don't tell me Vega is modeled after that Twilight actor, Kellan Lutz. His face is strikingly similar except for the hair, obviously.

Anyway, why can't we have female species, like a female Turian (with great flexibility :p) and a female Salarian. Heck, or even a female Krogan, not fertile of course. Better yet, why not kids from any of those species for that matter! Just saying... Why aren't there any kids in the Mass Effect universe? Darn it!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Liara is 106 in ME1 and 108 in ME2. From what I gather she is somewhere between 15 and 18 in Asari years.

[/quote]

Damn.. after seeing this picture of Ash i feel sorry i let her blow her self op back on Virmire!!

I might wanna do that new DLC to change my play through.. LOL.. Ah well.. Liara Looks nice aswell... she is my love interrest in my male shepard playthough..

[quote user="Fear Thy Waffle"]

[quote user="Emi Park"]

[quote user="CrypticZer0"]

What Casey Hudson had to say about hair from his Twitter:

"Hair in previous ME games had limitations that we fixed for #ME3 . Check out Ash's new 'do for new shader tech." - Source

"We've got some improved technology that will allow us to do longer hair. Haven't worked out the new styles yet though." - Source

[/quote]

I hope that means we will be able to get them, not just Ashley, because of the Shepards I make, they all end up having the same look about them, so hopefully nice new hair will set them apart =D

[/quote]

Women in the military are required to have their hair at regulation length, thats why Shepard has a certain length and Miranda who works for Cerberus (not Alliance Military) has long hair.

[/quote]

This is a game. And Shepard only has short hair because its easier to model and animate. I'm pretty sure the military have to keep makeup to a minimum too but Shepard can wear all the blush, eyeliner & lipstick she wants. I'm also pretty sure having intimate relationships with your crew is looked down upon too in the military. Hmm...I wonder if you'll be able to wear facial camouflage makeup in ME3, that would be cool.

~I'm also not liking the look of the N7 handgun. Way too big. Sleeker is better.

[quote user="Fear Thy Waffle"]Women in the military are required to have their hair at regulation length, thats why Shepard has a certain length and Miranda who works for Cerberus (not Alliance Military) has long hair.[/quote]Technically Shepard isn't a part of the Alliance anymore so should be able to wear his/her hair anyway they like.

I kind of regret killing Ashley now ... my big reason for doing so was the fact that she was butt-ugly and a *** ... oh well she is still a *** ;)