Some Guns Are SOOOOOO Annoying!

I love this game. I'm alright at it as well, always 3rd to 5th average. But there are bad things to this game. Like those people that use unbelieveably annoying weapons, such as the PKP Pecheneg in the buildings of Operation Metro or the buildings of Seine Crossing, or JNG-90's on the crane of  Noshahr Canals. So, this thread is about your worst weapons and why you don't like them. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Weapons are there for everyone to use, so weapons dont bother me, its usually playstyles, like camping or sniping away from the objective, or vehicle whorin9 that irks me. To each his own.

I rarely use the Medic OR ASSault class!

I dislike the support class; I simply never find it useful and the only decent weapon that it has is the M27 IAR. Might try it in Rush. I also don't use the Recon very much - I'm not one for camping. As for play styles, I hate spawn campers on Operation Metro.

I use all the weapons and I really don't think any of them are "OP". In fact, I am very close to having every attachment unlocked for every weapon in the game, except for 2 or 3 bolt action sniper rifles.

[quote user="HydraSpirits80"]

I dislike the support class; I simply never find it useful and the only decent weapon that it has is the M27 IAR. Might try it in Rush. I also don't use the Recon very much - I'm not one for camping. As for play styles, I hate spawn campers on Operation Metro.

[/quote]

Support class can be great, like when you're planting C4 on the flags during a nice match of Domination. hahahahahaha

Also, all the LMG's are good. I've used them all enough to unlock all the attachments for each one.

if i was in a war id really be annoyed at people who shot at me, or tried to roll some tanks up, or dropped bombs on me, or rockets, or tried not to get killed; basically resisted in any way-i know its a game, a war game-so much effort to make it fair made it suck

^^Yeah, Im sure the Iraqi Army thought the invasion of Kuwait suck3d too, especially after the US got there.

NERF     NERF    NERF!

[quote user="HydraSpirits80"]

[/quote] Just wait till you use the pkp peking lmg on infantry maps...

Lol, they're there to use and I don't mind that. However I get annoyed at OHK weapons. It's cheap that you can get insta killed after laying a mag into him.