Some good news, some bad news(pc)

http://uk.pc.gamespy.com/pc/battlefield-3/1199753p1.html

Flashlights are tuned down.

No commorose at launch.

No joystick/gamepad support PC (in the beginning)

and some footage i didn't saw before..

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Great for giving us new info man but do we really need to hear about the pc version?otherwise great find.

I just hope that PC problems do not mean they are sloughing off on the 360 fixes.  I read the article, seems like lots of stuff has not been fixed yet.  No joystick for jets?  How Stone-age!

[quote user="Soviet Amerika"]

Great for giving us new info man but do we really need to hear about the pc version?otherwise great find.

[/quote]

Yes, things can carry over from one platform to the other...so any news is interesting to read at this point. And I know what you are saying about this not really being a PC forum, but some of the whiners here have threatened to go PC only. This must also be pertinent info for them too, right???

[quote user="Soviet Amerika"]

[/quote]

With all respect.

Lots of this info also affect us.. like the commorose, we console players will get it also eventually. Not at launch so it seems.

Flashlight is reduced, not only for pc, but also for Xbox and PS3.

UMP is nerfed.. THANK DICE for this.

All this kind of info affect PC and consoles.

Everylitte bit of info i can find now "BEFORE" release, i will pass on to my fellow Battlefield players. Plus, dozens of these guys over here are my friends also.. so..

Never said you couldn't post it man,and I understand that most of these changes will be in the console version.I guess I was trying to say " nice find but if that article had been about our console version then it would have been better".

I don't understand why they are being so secretive about the Xbox version.

Nice one :) keep passing it on , im too busy at the mo to look for all this stuff its much better to come here and click links :))

>

The UMP turned me into a battlefield god..........because of that i knew it was overpowed because im rally not that good ha ha its good their turning it down a bit , same goes for the ridiculous tac light.

>

The commorose was FANTASTIC in BF2 its a shame it wont be there at launch , i do wonder however it'll work on a gamepad , im thinking it might be fiddly to use when in combat for example.

>

Dice do listen to the community but their never quick to change things , the last big patch for BF2 1.5 (which most of thought at the time finally gave us the BF2 we always wanted) came over 4 years after the games launch!!

[quote user="Waykam"]

I don't understand why they are being so secretive about the Xbox version.

[/quote]

I can awnser that question i think.

They want to proof the pc gamers that this Battlefield is a pc game. portet to consoles, they dont want to let the pc gamers think they are more focused on console versions of the game since that is where the future is. Not so much this console generation, but the next, or the next after that.

There is a screen shot on in the net of the pc version of the game, with LB and RB form playstation instead of < >.

This made all pc gamers think Battlefield 3 is a console game, ported to PC. Wich is prolly the truth.

To put an extra feather in all pc elitest a$$es that are to short minded to understand that pc gaming is history faster then the end of the world is coming. 

With all the tablets, with the next gen consoles coming prolly somewhere in 2015, they though it was time to boost the pc gamers ego one more time. While they are already drawing the storyboard for Battlefield 4, or a remake of 2142 for the next gen consoles.

No they have the excuse "Back in 2011 you pc elitest morons had Battlefield 3" (wich is af course not true) "now its time for the next gen consoles again, wich is so much more easy to make amazing games on" (wich IS true)

"You guys are next, in 2020 again" (when there are prolly no gaming pcs anymore, since that is the time consoles became so powerfull, and upgradeble, and cheap, that pc's will only be used to type a letter, and sent it over the email)

This is just what i think, i nowere stated this is fact..    

Like I said on UXF, PC gaming dies, what's to say the companies that make the components stop upgrading. PC might get ****ed but so will the consoles

Yep the internals of these consoles are basicly PC`s