Some achievements not unlocking...

Has anyone else had achievements not unlocking? I've jumped into 50 cars, but no achievement... I finished the free falling mission, yet no achievement. Is this a known problem?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The only achievement thing i noticed is for the last chapter where you have to choose X or y and you get x or y achievement and i chose Y but got x . The other X or y's it got correct tho

So far the only one that hasn't unlocked for me is the one for completing all of the car hijacking challenges.

I just got the bo-du-ken one in the menu, but still missing free falling.

I initially missed out on Free Falling, until I started a new game... then I got it. Went back to my original game file... ended up missing out on three more story mission achievements, so I'm hoping that when I continue the new game, they'll unlock.

I had this problem after my net disconnected. Restarted the console and got the bo-duke-en one when i loaded the save. However I had to start a whole new game on easy to quickly re get 3 of the early level ones that didn't pop.

They all unlocked for me, no problem.

I played through the game again, but made different choices.

SPOILERS: I managed to unlock the kill deckers achievement by choosing the auto discount instead of the weapon discount. Apparently, it seems that one choice will unlock the achievement and the other will not unlock it.

I chose  the guns and got the achievement but today my xbox dissconnected from Live and now I can't get achievements i should have gotten the one for upgrading all weapons to their max and Prof. Genkiy's thing.

the ones i have not received is the Stag Party and the upgraded weapons one, there was 3 other achievements that i never got until i restarted the xbox and once loaded the achievements appeared but the other 2 have still not activated

For upgraded weapons, are you doing grenades too?