Solution for your Unexpected Rank / Stats Reset

Solution for your Unexpected Rank / Stats Reset

Have your stats, ranks, unlocks etc.. been rolled back or reset unexpectedly? If so, you can safely put your panic to one side. This is a well known bug that has effected many users on this specific Call of Duty title and Activision are aware of it. They have a page you can visit to start the process of having all of your hard work restored to what they should be. Activision are asking for one business day to remedy your roll-back or reset.

Click on THIS LINK and then follow the instructions on the page to start the process.

Please note that your stats will only be restored to what they were, prior to the reset or roll-back. You will only qualify for restoration if you have legitimately been effected by the games bug. Your stats will not be restored if you have been reset due to cheating or boosting. I hope this clears a few things up and helps any effected users.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hey there, thanks for the response guys. As iNb4 Ownage has guessed, I PM'd a mod and asked if he could consider sticking it for me. I did this to try and shave some of the recent "why have my stats been reset" questions. My intention was not to tread on anyone's toes so I apologize if this has upset anyone that may of made this exact thread, before myself.

I did do a search to try and make sure I was not making a duplicate thread but as I am sure you can imagine, it showed me results for people suffering from the problem and I was not willing to scan through several threads to see if someone else had suggested this answer themselves before hand. Again, I apologize.

@TAM1 I hope your problem was resolved using the methods in the opening post.

@Foom thank you very much :)

Cloud

[quote user="RR Kanaye"]

I shouldn't have left the Ambassador program, it seems. I'm devoid of attention. :'(

[/quote]I doubt it.  It could have simply been that he actually PM'd a Moderator which would be the correct thing to do instead of just posting the thread.  They do accept sticky ideas, but I wouldn't just post it in hopes that you would get a sticky out of it. ;-)

*Centered :)

Maybe they look for Ambassadors that arent self centred and boring?

I shouldn't have left the Ambassador program, it seems. I'm devoid of attention. :'(

I would like to say his was probably chosen for how spiffy it looks.

[quote user="FoomBerry"]

Link pl0x?

[/quote]

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_360_games/a_d/call_of_duty_black_ops_2/f/2530/p/446508/2230625.aspx#2230625

Observe the date of the post.

[quote user="RR Kanaye"]

I posted this first! Why does HE gets the sticky? Life's unfair! D:

[/quote]

Link pl0x?

Nice going OP!

I posted this first! Why does HE gets the sticky? Life's unfair! D:

Very nice link, I've lost over 3 million points and hopefully that form will help sort it out.