Solo player offline advice

Okay so.... I got a new xbox went to transfer data... everything got deleated which means my lvl 245 char on dark souls. Any advice on solo play? I rang the second bell and I'm a pyromancer I have the drake sword, grass crest shield, the talismen you get in the begining with the heal miracle and my pyro hand. Oh I still got all the starter gear on for the pyromancer along with the defense ring. I have a black knight sword and black knight hailbard. I haven't fought the Capra Demon yet but am going to. I have my short bow and pyro for him just need advice on what to do after that. Thnx for any kind of help :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

you got to level 500+ in less than a week? im guessing your glitching the XP then? at SL500 first playthrough or NG or even NG++++ will be cakewalk pretty much.

And my build is just a all around little bit of everything. Right now I'm trying tog et lifehunt scythe. I got the soul to do it I love the hell out of it aand i got pricilas dagger ima upgrade tht too fully.  I bought the bloodbite ring from the guy in the tower after defeating the gargoyels. BUT AS I SAID I WAS AWAY FROM THE GAME FOR A GOOD TIME so I GOT RUSTY WHEN IT CAME TO DARK SOULS.

I beat the game last night finnaly. I forgot tht hitting the bonifre ends the game and I went to the guy in the abyss to get the dark ending -.- oh well I'l go thru it again i'm like lvl 500+ now so.... Oh yeah I forgot to go to quelags domain to get armor of thorns before i hit it -.- stupid me...

15 times and still havent gotten the Dark Lord ending? strange...

You can skip Capra Demon if you have Masterkey.

The depths are good for finding humanity until you open up the DLC.  You can also be invaded by Kirk, which you will need if you want to collect his armor.

As for good armor and weapons, it all depends on your build and your preferences.  Some prefer utility, others prefer looks.  Some want to ensure they maintain a fast roll, others are fine with a slow roll or medium roll.  Most weapons will depend on stats as well.  It's useless to say the Zweihander is the weapon you should use if you have no intention of raising your strength to the level you need to use it.  IOW, questions about what weapons and armor are good for you to use without any background information are not very easily answered.  As someone who claims to have beaten the game 15 times and had a level 245 character, I would expect that you would know that (you haven't even told us if it's a magic or melee build).  If you were a noob, I would be asking you what kind of build you might be looking to make.

AND I HATE THE DEPTH! I have beatnt he game like 15 times -.- gone thru everytime but like twice -.-

I  know that stuff and Yeah I know a good bit. BUT I was away for to long. I just need some advice for good weapons and armor nvr really got into online play since i had no ppl to play with in the game. and ppl were a#$holes onlnie

Yeah seeing as the only way to get the shortcut to blighttown is either through valley of the drakes or with the master key from firelink shrine :)

First time through, everyone should experience the depths and Blighttown though!

It is possible to ring the 2nd bell without going through the depths