Solitaire Collection Premium version

I have paid for the premium version of Solitaire collection on 20th July. All was OK until today when I upgraded to Windows 10. Now when I go to solitaire I am not a premium user and am back to getting all the adverts?? Can anybody help?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 38 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I did the same, bought a 1 year subscription on 22nd June.  Now I've upgraded to Windows 10 I seem to have lost it.  Has Microsoft stolen my remaining 11 months just because I upgraded?

Me too.

I also have the same problem.

I have the same situation and wish that problem was solved.

I am having same issue and I chatted with SUPPORT GAME and now they say I have to CHAT with PC SUPPORT, they gave me these details.... windows.microsoft.com/.../contact-support

I talk to support this is their response: There is currently a networking issue affecting multiple Universal Store services. Core investigation teams have been engaged and are working to have this rectified. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I'm having the same problem. The Windows 10 version is inferior to the Windows 8 version that we know and love. It lacks the ability to undo the last move and forces you back to levels that were previously solved. Once again it proves the axiom "If it ain't broke don't fix it".

Me too. Are they  to extend our subscriptions for the days we have to put up with this? Also the no "Undo last move" option totally sucks.

Same problem!! When...

Same issue here.  I think Microsoft are leaving themselves wide open to a group action for breach of contract.  Their silence is deafening!