solitaire challenge

I play solitaire most days but I am getting increasingly frustrated with having to log in for each game. I play daily challenge and then star club but each one will only allow me to play one game, on clicking the next game I get just a playing surface with no cards..try again button does not work and neither does the back or menu button. The only way I can play a game is to close the prog and log in again. On the plus side I do not get the ads but I don't suppose MS would approve of this. Has anyone found the answer to this because looking around on the net it seems that I am not the only one have this problem.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Yep I have the same problem all of a sudden it only allows me to play one game then I have to sign in to play the next and so on , like you no adds but would rather have the adds then have to keep signing in its a real pain, as you say hundreds of other people have the same problem yet Microsoft has not even made any reference to it .Has to be something to do with the adverts as it fails to boot into the next game on challenge . Very frustrated come on Microsoft get your act together at least make reference to  the problem.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.