Soldier customization?

I heard it was being included but haven't heard or seen much about it. Anyone know whats up or have some info on it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I get why people enjoy all of this customization to an extent, but let's call it what it really is- Barbie Dolls for Boys.  You get to dress up your little doll in a cute little outfit and choose his top and bottoms and even put makeup on him!  Oooooooo!  Can we just leave this kind of drivel to the Call of Duty crowd and get on with our more serious game here?  I would much rather the developer spend this time and energy programming the perfect game rather than letting me play dressup with my avatar.  :)

you can not play dress-up with your soldier.

you can choose and customize your weapon with a primary, secondary and ammunition type accessory slot, and choose which 2 class gadgets you take with you into battle.

[quote user="JAY ARRRRR"]

I get why people enjoy all of this customization to an extent, but let's call it what it really is- Barbie Dolls for Boys.  You get to dress up your little doll in a cute little outfit and choose his top and bottoms and even put makeup on him!  Oooooooo!  Can we just leave this kind of drivel to the Call of Duty crowd and get on with our more serious game here?  I would much rather the developer spend this time and energy programming the perfect game rather than letting me play dressup with my avatar.  :)

[/quote]are you...serious?

can't tell if serious.png

if you're serious, then you're way......way...way....waaaaaaaay out of the loop.

There are the Specat skins for your character and guns. Also you can sort of customize your dog tags. You get to select which tags you want to use from a wide selection.

its only one way to find out.

I heard some rumours that your can select or change your camo, but that's just rumours, I know you can change the skin via the Specact Skin pack. But customization like for example Rainbow 6 V2, most like not the same level of customization.

There's a screenshot online now that shows the pause menu in multiplayer.  Not really pause, but I don't know what else to call it.  There is an appearance option, but I haven't seen or heard how much customization it will include.  It was a PS3 screenshot.  Look up Battlefield 3 multiplayer appearance, and you should be able to find it.  I would guess it will let you choose from a few different camo patterns, or maybe just standard and specact.

it made a difference having white outfit in bfbc2 in snow maps!!!!

I can confirm through video that camo skins will be custom but that looks like all that will be. Some look pretty cool though.

[quote user="Unseen 5hadow"]

I can confirm through video that camo skins will be custom but that looks like all that will be. Some look pretty cool though.

[/quote]

Just found a YT Vid, about camo, skip to 1:30.

[VIEW:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3vQxNfJ2u14]