Sold my Medal of Honor. HOW TO ACCESS BETA

OK so do I just go rent it? And it will just be on the disk? I already entered code and played MOD LE

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Just wait 48 hours after the closed beta is announced and you won't even need the game or a code.

[quote user="vvvMARCOvvv"]

OK so do I just go rent it? And it will just be on the disk? I already entered code and played MOD LE

[/quote]

DICE answered FAQ regarding the beta on the EA forums beginning of the mouth.

DICE will be emailing codes out to everyone who as redeemed there code, which came with MOH LE. So you won't need the MOH disk and should get the email in the next few weeks when DICE confirm the beta start date.

SOURCE

Does anyone have any idea when the beta will be announced? The game releases in less than 2 months and we still have no official word on a beta... Does that strike anyone as odd?

The Bad Company 2 beta strated about 4 weeks before BC2 shipped, I'm guessing that DICE will do the same. Expect it around 20th Sep however thats just my guess, we will have to wait for DICE to comfirm the date.

I read on the EA forums that it could be 4-6 september but it was just speculation.

The begining of Sep would be sweet, cant see it happening tho.

Would be cool,Im having at least 30hrs of play only stopping for toilet and refreshments!lol!Gonna have to send the misses out for a day or 2!

NameMonkey Boy, your sig is funny.  Flashing your love for the G3 but you have 16.9% accuracy with it.  lulz

[quote user="vvvMARCOvvv"]

[/quote]

Just wait the 2 days and get it when it is released to everyone.  MOH is just early access.  The PC beta was announced a little while ago and there early access is 48 hours before it goes public. I am guessing MOH access is the same.  No big deal.

[quote user="Brilliant Sleex"]

NameMonkey Boy, your sig is funny.  Flashing your love for the G3 but you have 16.9% accuracy with it.  lulz

[/quote]

Happy it's made you laugh, however before you start picking apart my stats, you should consider checking your own because I just did, and your own accuracy on your favorite weapon (M60 LMG) should make you P*I*S*S yourself.