SoG - Soldiers of God

Just wanted to put us out there..and let people know about us..Yes we are a Christian clan..but you do not need to be a Christian in order to join..everything you need to know is on our websites..we have a youtube...facebook..and Podcasts..go check us out..and feel free to join our forums(you dont need to be in the clan)..you can just stop by and post anytime you like..here is the website..and thanks for your time..

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Praise the Lord !! add me. thx and God Bless

Wiggly Dot, You are a righteous dude.  The people I've met at SoG are a nice bunch of guys.  Extremely happy to have their aquaintance.  

Thanks rennis!..you are a great dude also!!!..and SoC is a very nice clan to be involved with also..its mean alot  u saying that bro :)

thx bro..:)

As a member of another Christian Clan, that also accepts non-christians, let me clear up the confusion.  Both our clans are based on Christian principles & rules for behavior (not belief), are led by Christians, and are purposefully open to non-christians so that the blessings from God that we enjoy might be made available to those who do not yet know how to receive those gifts. 

If that still confuses you, you are of course welcome to visit either of our websites to find out more.

^^  This guy, knows exactly how to go about a doing "Christian Clan", that other guy, the "HAIL JESUS!!!11!" guy is stupid.

Duddits,

While I appreciate the compliment, I don't accept the contrast.  Rather than going around calling people and clans stupid, you should check out the Xbox Code of Conduct.   

For example,  "Be polite and treat others with respect. Just because you’re online doesn’t mean you should be a jerk."  -Xbox CoC

Quite a lot of people look at these boards and you're bound to get some complaints and/or reports against your account if you keep up the insults.

Ah.  It only took two days, two days for someone to get past that fact I insulted them and put a little bit of logic there.  Bravo good sir...  Bravo!  And I'm not saying that because you brought up the CoC, I couldn't seriously care less what happens to my 'Forum Privileges'.

[quote user="TH3 Duddits"]

I couldn't seriously care less what happens to my 'Forum Privileges'.

[/quote]

I can only assume that since you only seem to only post with a "silver" account that this is 100% false.

"Happy Drinking"

[quote user="R3NNiS"]

As a member of another Christian Clan, that also accepts non-christians, let me clear up the confusion.  Both our clans are based on Christian principles & rules for behavior (not belief), are led by Christians, and are purposefully open to non-christians so that the blessings from God that we enjoy might be made available to those who do not yet know how to receive those gifts. 

If that still confuses you, you are of course welcome to visit either of our websites to find out more.

[/quote]

While I identify myself as an Atheist yet open to whatever anyone wants to believe in,  I must commend you sir for how you describe your clan.  I've read many "recruitment" threads from people with similar thoughts and ideals as yourself,  but not one has ever come close to explaining themselves as something more than "GOD" or nothing.

Bravo.  Well spoken.

Good luck with it.

But remember........

I'm still not interested :)

"Happy Drinking"