SOG RECRUITING NOW!!! BF3 TROOP!!! WE DO PLAY OTHER GAMES THOUGH!!!

The Special Operations Group is a newly founded group for gamers of a mature, tactical and disciplined attitude to effectively use tactics, vehicles, weapons and equipment to effectively out-play enemy opposition. 

SOG was created on the 17th of March 2013. 

Currently our main foucus is on Shadow Troop, a BF3 focused troop moving into clan activities such as scrims and matches on WGL.com & FN.com.

The Special Operations Group is a newly founded group for gamers of a mature, tactical and disciplined attitude to effectively use tactics, vehicles, weapons and equipment to effectively out-play enemy opposition. SOG was created on the 17th of March 2013. We play most FPS games, and carry the SOG tag everywhere we empty mags. 

We will become a tight-knit group, Working closely to build SOG into a well-known & respected clan throughout. Once accepted and becoming a SOG Trooper you will know your comrades well, Thier playstyle, strengths & weaknesses and feel at ease knowing that the man next to you representing the SOG tag.

Its open to all nationalilities, only requirements are that;

- You have a workig mic/headset

- Active online 

- A good understanding of english and the ability to speak it

- A +1 K/D ratio or SPM of 500+ 

- A good effort to communicate over voice comms and the will to learn and listen to progress as a team.

- Exceptions will be made due to above average on certain criteria to sway the others.

To apply for a try-out in our phased system trial period message Proffesor Pipes on here or XBL

Even if you just would like to know more please feel free to ask, you could even check our battlelog page which is situated in the tags below and the link at the bottom of the post.

I sincerly hope to hear from you and im sure you 'll enjoy moving to engage the enemy with SOG, please dont let this oppurtunity slip by lads and ladies!

Pipes.....

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

You're in the rank structure within RoG - multi-clanning is NOT allowed.

~Messaged on the site!

Your clan is hoop! So un-organised! 16 year olds running companies? Oh come off it haha

Ill make my own clan thanks

I coulda shown you guys so much

Hate to tell ya, but if you are hating on 16-year-olds, you're eliminating a lot of your potential demographic. If you had an issue, you could have brought it to someone's attention instead of acting like the maturity level you're assuming someone else has.

Cheers.

I didnt hate I left?

I let your clan do ya own thing so I can do mine and your members go semding me messages and posting on here?

Ok pal have a good day haha

not being rude RoG was ran so badly load of inactive members etc... and tbh yeah i left due to people emssing me about company changing and they wouldnt change me in the end sooo yeahh im experienced more than any of you... id rather join proffesor pipes clan rather than Rog LOL..

rog WAS BIG YEARS AGO NOT ANYMORE LOL

People have thier own opinion on them, I was there not much more then a week.

Well i dont know if thats asking for a n invite TorX Zone but we are defantly recruiting over at SOG so check us out mate

Go on the battlelog platoon page and theres a link to our HQ Website

Its under construction as youll be ables to tell, so its not yet a requirement for recruits and hopeful applicants to register on it

Your more then welcome to if it takes your fancy, you can see how we unfold

Im not saying SOG will be big, but we'll defantly have an active competitive squad, a platoon of good friendly tactical PTFO playstyle troopers