Soden Bowl - Openings - Very active...

We are back for our 2nd year of Madden, Madden was a huge success for us.

http://sodenbowl.com

This year we have the following leagues:

Soden Bowl: The original league that started it all, standard franchise.

Soden Bowl II: SB2 returns from Madden 11, this is a Cap style league.

Soden Bowl III: SB3 returns from Madden 11, this is a Cap style league.

Soden Bowl IV: Brand new league, brand new owners only. This is a Cap style league.

Cap League: CL returns from last year as the most popular league, this is a Cap style league.

SIM League: SL returns from last year, this is an invite only league with a Cap system.

Pro League: PL is sponsored by Vizio, we are giving away a 46" LCD, invite only league.

All Star League: This is our first and only Fantasy Draft league.

HardCore League: Brand new league run a new commissioner, this is a Cap style league.

Cash League: This is prize event league, Cap style league.

All leagues track stats, awards, history and more... Very active community that is growing at a rapid pace. Owners get to set the rules (votes) and run the leagues. Will update the thread with league openings.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

League openings:

Soden Bowl II (1 open team).

Soden Bowl IV (10 Open Teams)

All other leagues are full (32/32).

I'll join both leagues... let me know what teams i have to choose from in the one with more openings

I'm interested in SB IV

SB4 Teams Available:

MIA, BUF, IND, JAC, DEN, CHI, MIN.

I'll take the phins and whatever team is open in the other league

Are there any team slots left in any of the leagues?

Soden Bowl is looking to fill 3 vacant teams in it's hardcore league.  If interested msg me or visit the site for yourself, www.sodenbowl.com, and leave a post in the join a team thread.  If your worried that it's another stagnant league, think again.  We have multiple leagues( i believe 8) and are still expanding.  If your done playing scrubs that onside kick, don't punt or just run same plays over and over again get your foot in the door at soden bowl and play against some competitive owners who are looking for the same thing you are, A GOOD GAME!!