Soccer/other mini-games?

I can never find a soccer cat and mouse and when I do they are full of Hummers, and AWD cars.
Does ANYONE out there play clean soccer?
And if so please message me if you want to play! I love soccer and cat and mouse, but finding a good lobby is impossibly difficult.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I just don't think this was a good idea to put this in the game personally. It was fun to watch on Top Gear at first but for me they should have used the time and disc space more wisely.

Try FIFA, you will find plenty of games there ;-)

[quote user="CLAY GRYPHON"]

I just don't think this was a good idea to put this in the game personally. It was fun to watch on Top Gear at first but for me they should have used the time and disc space more wisely.

[/quote]

^ THIS ^

FM is "supposed to be" a racing simulation. But T-10 seems more concerned with gimmicky crap like bowling & soccer than in getting the racing right with things such as decent AI, tire wear, fuel consumption, weather, endurance events or any need whatsoever for pit lane. With such short races, even entering the pit effectively takes the player out of the race.

As for disc space, I would have highly prefered to have seen more tracks (new & old). Why was the full Amalfi Coast track not included? That was one of the coolest circuits in the game.

Watching soccer was awesome on Top Gear!

But playing it is also fun, if you can find people who want to play,

And I agree that they shouldn't have put in all of the extra garbage, and the should just stick to racing in the next game.

Have you even been around since the first forza? Any actual online race will always have 1 guy being an asshat and either slam into people for no reason or use your car for brakes. They put these "gimmicky" modes in their for people who don't want to have a serious race and just have fun. It's the same reason COD doesn't just have TDM or FFA.

The thing is, Forza is supposed to be a serious racing simulator (even though it fails miserably at the actual racing). Including stuff like automobile soccer & bowling only takes away from any credence it may have had as one. If someone wants gimmicks, let them buy something like Burnout, Split Second, Blur or a kart racer. Sorry, but for this & other reasons, I just can't take FM4 seriously.

LOL