So...Any 'cheats' yet?

Anyone find out any item dupe cheats, or any way to get tons of money fast? You can call me a cheater, or whatever you want. But everyone considers enjoyable game play, something different. For me, its being able to purchase any spell, weapon, and armor I desire so that I can check out the various fighting styles, and spells in the game, among other things.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

you can rob people by putting buckets on their head apparently....

lmfao @domunic I gotta try that!

Yep, the bucket trick works and you can kill people the same way

Best way to get a lot of money is getting a lot of loot and selling it.

Bump.

One that I found and someone had posted in another thread is the guy in Riverwood that trains you for archery.  You can invite him along if you helped him in his love triangle.  Have him train you in archery, then you can take back all the gold you gave him for training and use it to train again...

I did it, then felt guilty later and gave all the money back.  lol  I couldn't give back the level I gained by doing it without losing like 5 hours, so I will always have that on my conscience.  :-P  lol

I'm afraid I have bad news my friends. Faendal, the Archery trainer in Riverwood, is dead. He was among those that I murd---I mean, uh, had to defend my self against....Yeah, that's it....So the archery training, and stealing gold back, is not an option for this character. Oh the humanity!

What is this bucket trick now?

Take a bucket, put it over someone's head, then go into sneak mode, and rob them.

I dont think it works for pickpocketing, its for robbing stores I believe.