So.. why'd you get Battlefield 4 on 360?

For those who did, why? I'm just wondering. Not looking for an argument.

See you all on PS4 on the 15th. \m/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

To play with friends, rank up, and unlock stuff.  Then when the next gen version comes out ill upgrade for the 10 bucks.  Not a mystery from my point of view.  Also getting a ps4.

I was bored with BO2 and BF4 came out before Ghosts. Ill get both for the Xbone.

XPC HARDoNE, uh. Lol.

You can't upgrade for $10 from 360 to PS4. Ouch on you.

Even on the 360, it rocks the socks.  Getting a head start before next gen.  It will only get better on XBOne .

Play something "new" with friends, get unlocks etc, and upgrade to x1 for $10.

When I get my paws on B4, I am on the same boat as Ricky. Assuming I do not get surprised with an Xbox One.

because I pretty much got it for free when I traded games. bought 2 games and only paid $18(which was the price of the second game.)

I havnt bought a new games since Far Cry 3, an I figured there should be allot of people playing both, This game is going to be so awesome once everything gets fixed an the rentals roll out, I held off on GTAV as soon as I heard the pushed back the realise date from early last Feb 2013 to late this fall, because I knew I would be playing nothing but BF4 for the next year.

The $10 upgrade sounds like a rip off to have your stats carry over to next generation.  One poster already confirmed you only need a third of the points of BF3 to level up to max rank of BF4.  Believe Zehq was the one that mentioned this.  Plus with game data corruption probably making your stats worse playing this BF4.  BF4 is nothing more then the beta for BC3.  lol

I have no real intention of buying an Xbone any time soon due to other commitments, but as I hadn't bought a game for so long and have always enjoyed the Battlefield series over the Call of Duty series, this provides the perfect amount of intermittent gaming.  Jump on, kill people, jump off...  killing fix satisfied. :)