So why no Twitch streaming?

Why is it we can see the status that theres none of our friends streaming but don't have the option to stream?

i think it would've been a great idea to allow us to stream as part of the preview, that way should any errors arise we can deal with them more promptly.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I would have liked to test it too, but Twitch did not invite me to test their new app version. Looks like Microsoft made everything ready in their os, for the streaming and now its Twitch to deliver. Which should happen with the launch of Titanfall.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

We will be able to stream to Twitch on Tuesday, 11th of March. Microsoft has been doing in house testing of the service as Major Nelson has been streaming everyday. Some things they must test by themselves unfortunately.  :/

Just a tip, to receive a notification on your console when one of your friends starts streaming, make sure to (have them as a friend :P ) and set them as a favorite.

Sorry this didn't help.

The preview is over, and has been since Tuesday, so everyone is now on the same playing field. I think anyone you see using the streaming works for MS, or has been given early access so that they can write impressions on it for their site (not sure about this though).

Sorry this didn't help.

The updated Twitch app should be available now. You should be able to broadcast as soon as you get the app update (just launch the app).

Sorry this didn't help.