so who else is going to quit plaything this game this week....

who else is going to completely ignore BF3  For SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!
its the game i've waited for since 2005 i just hope it is as good as oblivion.
a lot of info has been leaked and released about the game, it looks really good so far.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

As much as I want Skyrim, Im gonna have to wait...poor college student and all.  Plus, I still have Batman AC, and Dark Souls to beat.  Not to mention playing an amazing MP game that has been tying up my time.  

got to rank 45 kinda bored now

Skyrim sounds good

Oh my lawd baby Jesus, Skyrim is going to destroy my life (in a good way). 

I will be living in my mom's basement until at least Christmas. 

For AC:R first - finish that first because then its Skyrim Immersion time :D

Uh, yeah. This guy. Right here. I've essentially quit Battlefield anyway unless my platoon wants to play, because when I play with randoms I feel like they're so moronic that I have to message them all individually and explain how to shoot their gun. Plus, ya know, it's Skyrim. Also I have the Metal Gear HD collection, Saints Row: The Third, and Need For Speed: The Run coming out...

Damn, MW3 and Skyrim next week. I don't know if I'll be going to school anymore.

[quote user="US Revenge"]

who else is going to completely ignore BF3  For SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!
its the game i've waited for since 2005 i just hope it is as good as oblivion.
a lot of info has been leaked and released about the game, it looks really good so far.

[/quote]

ME!

Gonna get Skyrim next month, and im to am affraid BF3 will be left behind for some time..

Not I.

Yeah Skyrim looks awesome but I'm going to try and make the most of the COD free servers on BF3.