So when is the beta????

i got my beta code with my purchase of GRFS today and it says must be used before June 3rd or 4th(if i remember right).......but doesnt say when Beta starts!  Any news guys/gals?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have no idea but my guess is at this juncture the beta launch date hasn't been announced. Maybe a month prior, say August or so?

I saw your sig. I assume you're a fan of MMA. I've done some training over the last 25 years myself, as recent as 3 years ago I was doing TKD, Hapkido and Judo but have now decided to just stick with running, biking, lifting, etc... I'm too old for that crap now days.

I've got my son in BJJ, and Muay Thai!  He's only 9 and he's tapped me out! lol

Things sure have changed since I was a kid, nobody even knew what the hell BJJ or Muay Thai was back then.

The closest thing to MMA, was Jeet Kune Do!   We miss you Bruce!

On topic, It better be a better beta than BF3!  

My tongue hurts!  lol

yep huge mma fan.......i go back to ufc1 renting it with a bunch of buddies thinking who is little brazilian guy??  and how is whupping so much a**?!!!lolol  and my receipt say redeem by june 30th not june 3rd.....lol

By the way OP, your name isn't Chuck, is it?

Yeah, I'm no youngster now. I'm 41 and I get aches and pains I didn't use to get. I dropped out of martial arts this last time cause I screwed up my knee and it took a year to heal. lol  The mind still thinks I'm in my 20's but my body begs to differ. As Clint Eastwood said: "A mans got to know his limitations." hehehehe

We've got a bunch of heavy weight fights coming up. JDS v. Mir and Bigfoot v. Cain should be interesting. I think JDS KO's Mir and the other is tough to call. Either Cain KO's bigfoot (which would be tough since the dude has a HUGE jaw and head) or bigfoot GnP's Cain for the TKO.

Oh, and to be at least a little on topic. Let us know if you find out when the beta hits.

I just can't get into MMA man......love boxing .....heavy weight fights are boring though....gotta stick with light & welter ....Pacquiao Vs Bradley next month man booyaa!

I wont bash boxing (on this site at least) but just give mma another shot or two.......may change your mind!  And no my name isnt chuck, he was one of my early favs but the iceman refers to the callsign of one of the pilots in Top Gun!!

[quote user="IcemanOU32"]

I wont bash boxing (on this site at least) but just give mma another shot or two.......may change your mind!  And no my name isnt chuck, he was one of my early favs but the iceman refers to the callsign of one of the pilots in Top Gun!!

[/quote]I liked Goose!

So with the game delayed til December.  Is the beta delayed now too?

I'm sure it is.