So what's the deal with the Mass Effect Demo?

Can anyone break it down real quick how anyone can get access to it & what we can do when we have it?

I know some people have gotten early access to it through retail sites.

What about the Battlefield 3 owners?

And everyone else?

The demo is both Single Player & Multiplayer?

Or is the MP section of it currently locked?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I got access through their Facebook app, but it looks like they ran out of codes now. Demo is supposed to come out tomorrow for everyone. Right now, the single player works but multiplayer is locked.

Single player part of the demo will be available to everyone tomorrow.

-

The multi-player section be be available tomorrow if you redeemed the online pass from Battlefield 3. If you didn't then you'll have to wait until the 17th in order to try the multi-player.

Oh yeah, the facebook thing, out of codes.

As long as its coming out for everyone tomorrow it's not a big deal I guess.

_

But the MP portion was never up?  

So anyone who was playing it early didn't try the co-op then?

So do you get any sort of bonus for the full game? Considering this is EA, it wouldn't surprise me.

I'll be avoiding the single player portion and possibly the MP too since I've kept myself pretty spoiler free so far. I haven't watched a ME3 trailer since before E3.

Only bonus i'm aware of from the demo goes to KOA:R.

_

I'm just looking forward to see how the gameplay is now & how much fun the Co-op can be with friends.

I'll skip the co-op mp completely.

I cant wait to play this demo tonight. ME3 is one of my most anticipated titles for 2012.  

I hear there's something like 45-60 minutes of gameplay in the single player demo. I'll have to go into "blackout mode" with game forums and blogs at this rate if I want to avoid any of it.

Downloaded it last night, it doesn't appear on the dashboard for me for some reason, so i just clicked the "Games" tab, "Xbox Games" and clicked the demo under mass effect 3 and it was added to my queue.

The multiplayer is actually pretty fun and can kick your behind if not careful.