So what's the 2nd thing you will do Tuesday......

Cause the first thing we will be wondering is why your screen says,,,"Cannot connect to EA servers". EA has no excuse as I beleive we have so called  "stressed" the servers by now.

Hopefully after I push the button again, again and fingers crossed I finally find a server.  I am going to go right in Caspian Border jump in a jet and crash right into my buddy who is suppose to be in my squad but got put on the other team while the EA servers try to figure out how to get my quad mate back with me. I have my Kamakazi Head band ready and waiting.

3rd thing......Delete Operation Metro...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

...........I'll cook the trout I caught earlier in the day

The first thing I'll do on Thursday is join a game of Rush as the attackers(Hopefully) on Damavand Peak. I have faith that I'll get into a game on my first try. 

The second thing I'll do is give the wife an intense shagging as I wait for the servers to become available. What? You asked....

-

And you think I'm kidding. hehe

^^Hopefully that isnt her in your avatar pic space, LOL.

This is so true, if the servers work from day one I will be shocked.

We get the game on Friday..

Anyway, ill play the SP first.

And i think ill play if first without install, then with install, cus i wanna see the difference with or withough HD textures.

Look for footage online for the 360 version as I won't have it until the 28th. Maybe the 27th if Amazon stick to their pre order traditions....

Ill be extremely disappointed in the graphical look of the game in comparison to the PC. Then Ill get over it and enjoy some MP

@ dirty ....How's Forza 4?...Oh and send pics Tuesday

Honestly, call me naive but I am not even worried about the graphics in the game at all. I thought the graphics in the beta were "Ok at best" but there has been enough post, re post, re re post and re re re post that the beta did not represent the final game much less the final game with the graphics download.

Fingers crossed