So, What Did You Get?

I've seen some half decent deals on the 'Ultimate Games Sale' through the marketplace recently, to be fair I have only decided to buy one so far and  that is Mortal Kombat, simply because I've always been a huge fan of MK and I regretted trading that game in. I know the sale hasn't finished yet, but it'd be interesting to know what some of you picked up so far and why you grabbed it from the marketplace (other than it being on sale of course). I was considering buying Fallout 3 simply because I rented disc based DLC content for it ages ago and it's still on my HDD but for some reason I decided not too, probably because I still have a load of DLC content for New Vegas to complete as well, of course I rented the disc based content for that too. So yeah, what have you picked up so far and why? Was it a game you missed out on playing? Wanted to try something different? Share your thoughts guys and girls!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I brought the First episode of The Walking Dead Season 2. It was only .99¢ and I had just got me Xbox Rewards points not to long ago so it was essentially free for me. I won't be playing it till all 5 episodes release. Same with The Wolf Among Us. I doubt I'll purchase anything else as I have all 360 games I want.

Dust: An Elysian Tale and Bastion. Bastion great so far. Probably one of the best RPG's I've played.

Dust was even better in my opinion, but both are great games.

Only TWD Season 2 Ep 1 for me. Either had the rest or didn't want them. I'd love to see some more nice arcades the coming days.

^I still haven't gotten around to Dust yet but it looks great.

Dust is a brilliant little game,especially when you consider the majority of the game was made by just one person.

Nothing sadly.

There have been many great deals going on, something Microsoft should do more often, but everything I'd want to buy I already have (either on disc or from GoD.)

I grabbed Arkham City. When it originally came out, I only rented it & didn't really do anything except for the main story. Apparently, the side-missions are a lot of fun.

Arkham City is a weird one for me.

On one hand its controls feel far more smooth, something I found incredible since Asylum's were pretty great, but there is too much 'busy' work in the game.

Arkham Asylum gave you just enough free-roam to keep things interesting but not that the story ever lost its pacing. City though just has so much going on that the pacing for the main story is completely shot.

Yeah, I get what you mean. It feels like a new objective pops up for every step I take. I guess you can say it's not short on content.

Oh man, I love Arkham City. I consider one of THE best games of the entire generation. It's one of the  best designed games I have ever played.