So what are your thoughts on Black ops 2

So what are your thoughts on black ops 2 taking it to the future and the new type of futuristic machines ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The future very well could be looking black though I trust Treyarch to deliver, we'll see

Yeah, you're right... I just hope that it doesn't fail like "world at war" and hope that it looks white because then maybe they could shed a little bit of light of the new features and weapons and etc. Hopefully infinity ward won't sue Treyarch for the futuristic setting because there was deal in their contract for Treyarch to work only on wars before the modern days and it looks as though they breached that contract... But like you say Gidget Gacy that you trust them to deliver... I do also

Only interested in zombies,  can't wait.

I am very much looking forward to another Treyarch installation.  I have not yet been disappointed by them as far as CoD goes.

-

On a side note: About freaking time they opened a BO2 forum.

Yea I think lots of people mainly like the zombies

Im not really a fan of futuristic shooters.  Though seeing that it's not really that far in the future, and the fact that I've never been let down by Treyarch........ I have high hopes for it.

"Happy Drinking"

i think it loocks gud so farr.

Somebody help MaTtKs. Sounds like he is having a stroke.

This game could be a great game 2nd only to WAW which is how video games should be done with gore. Thing is if they dont fix what they screwed up in BO this could be the worst game ever. They need to go back to how it was before BO with lag comp because BO and MW3 is terrible. Hit markers needs to be address. Not only me but other people I have played with said this. Come up from behind someone put a whole clip into that person and not kill them is wrong. They need to adjust their bandwidth. Example: some1 who has a 50 mbps download 10 mbps upload will be host so the game will run nice, BUT unlike waw and mw2 they dont get the advantage the lag comp will adjust everyones bandwith to 1.5-5mbps download and 500k-2 mbps upload that way everyone is fair. Also I hope they dont quit patching the game like they did in BO 5 months later. Its still glitches in BO thats not been patched. Zombies which every one loves instead of being confined like the orginal map have it where you can explore. Gun wise dont make the dual sub mini guns powerful like in mw3. I would love to see the WAW and BO guns in BO2 with new guns. Example: For Commander gun we should have different bullets for it instead of a perk hollow points, regular bullets. Same goes for the crossbow and the throwing weapons should not bounce and kill you enemy.

the game is look more good and would be more fun with futuristic machines. i guess i will enjoyed very much.

miguel